Friday, May 27, 2011

Wardrobe Raid-5.6.2011

I'm an Auntie and a Godmother
Blazer, Tank, Scarf & Earrings: F21; Jeans: NY&Co.; Bracelet: Boutique in Ashvill, NC Gifted; Watch: Timex; Heels: Target.

Yup that is one of my nephews (brother had twins) and my Godson. Mini-mike. Just hours after he was born... ugh the cutest kids ever... I took tons of photos and well my brothers going to have some heartbreakers on his hands when they get older... I look all haggard because the actual outfit pix were taken at about 12 midnight when I got home from driving the 2 hours from the hospital... (yes that is a 4 hour round trip in 5 hours).. I know but I had to see them... This is one auntie that is going to spoil them silly... Yes I was terrified in the bottom pic to hold a baby that small.. I was scared his head would fall off or something... (No babies here so I am not all sure how their anatomy works prior to being dismissised from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment