Friday, May 13, 2011

Wardrobe Raid- 5.1.2011

Harvest Grain Pancakes
SKinnies & Tunic: F21; Scarf & Earrings: AE; Sandals: GoJane.com; Handbag: Aldo via Goodwill; Wayfarers: RayBan; Wooden Cuff: Gifted, boutique in Waxhaw

Yes I said it.. Well that's what I had for Brunch... If I could only eat one thing ever again I think it would be IHop harvest grain pancakes... Theres just a dessert quality to them that hits the spot every time.... and the thought that they're at least a little healthy.... SOLD!!!! Breakfast food is by far my favorite and I may be tiny but I can put down some pancakes...  ok enough I'm starting to get the craving... Ut oh! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment and suggestions! im dying to get outside but i'm sure the other people in my apartment would deem me a crazyyyy.....but using the class project excuse is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete