Friday, May 13, 2011

Wardrobe Raid- 4.29.2011

A Royal Affair
Cami, Cardigan, Skirt & Belt: F21; Heels: GoJane.com; Earrings: Target; Watch: Inherited

I wore this the day of the royal wedding. I am not going to give my opinions on the event because lets face it that ship has sailed! But I will recount that as I had not had the foresight that there was a possibility that I would want to watch said event nor that since there is such a huge time difference that the replays would be on while I was getting dressed for work... That I would totally zone out and be a whole hour late for work.. I couldn't help it.. I turned the TV on as she was getting out of the car...Need I say more? I didn't think so. However as I had my qualms with my ensemble for the day (see what I did there, and you didn't think i could talk all fancy).. I decided to wear this tea-skirt (thats what it was called on f21 when i bought it) for in honor of the day and well here's what I ended up with.. Not too shabby. I got a number of complements on said skirt.. Hey thats a win in my book... On a side note I have the exact skirt in another color with the tags still on it hanging in my closet.. Hey I'll wear it.. I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment