Friday, May 13, 2011

The Big Reveal

Save the Dates


Now that people have confirmed they have received their copies I don't feel like I am spoiling it sharing on here... And hey I have to admit I'm a little proud of my self for doing such a good job on these.. They even look professional but hey I good with a remote and tripod... and a little photo editing to boot... I ended up with 75 save the dates for less than $10... Can't beat that... Plus all our family members that had wanted pix of us now have their own copy..
Hey the Mr. let me play dress up with him... This was a monumental occasion. He never lets me do that... well its not like i ever have to because lets face it he gives me a run for my money in the style department... But I had an image in my head for this shoot and well he was gunna wear this outfit even if it involved me sitting indian-style on the floor pouting until he put it on... In consolation there was still snow on the ground when I took this and well you do the math at the measurements of this dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment