Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy 100

This is the 100th post. I wanted to commemorate it by giving it it's own place in the spotlight.
This post makes me proud of myself in many ways. I tend to start projects and not finish them or take on to many things and lose some in the process. I have stuck to posting on a regular if not weekly basis about things I do, wear, and think of. I am happy that I get to share these things with family, friends, and readers because I tend to think that I may solve some inner dilemma for some of you. Like what to wear, What to make for dinner, how to organize something or what's a good read. If I have helped in any way then that's just icing on the cake.
I must pause here while I hold up my glass and say to the next 100 posts may you enlighten all who read!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment