Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wardrobe Raid-12.21.2010

Tut,Tut it Looks Like Rain

Jeans: F21; Sweater: F21: $13.50; Cord Blazer: Steve & Barry's: Gifted; Boots: Aldo: $150ish; Scarf: Boutique in Mystic, CT; Peacoat:AE: $50(Clearance)

Well as you can see I was able to wear jeans to work for the last 2 weeks of the year.
I thought to dress up the swearter with this cord blazer I've had for years and my plain 'ol brown scarf. It was chilly so the extra layers totally worked in my benefit. As I walk around in the empty field thats adjacent to my house, I can't help but look down and thing of how dead the grass is. I know that they seed up here in the "South" (north for me).. but honestly... its dead, throw some sod on top and lets be done with it...But alas no matter how many dirty paws I must clean, and how often I complain to the HOA... no luck and I live in a mud pit... oh well.. maybe next spring. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy wearing this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment