Monday, December 6, 2010

Wardrobe Raid- 12.1.2010

Plain With a Gangster Twist

Sweater: Wet Seal; Pants: WetSeal: Clearance; Hair Flower: F21: $3.50; Earrings; F21: $1.50; Shoes: Kohl's: $35


These pants always seem like they would be something a gangster would wear. They are ancient and easinly one of the oldest items in my closet. Additionally the tie up oxfords did not steer me clear of that gangster appearance. I could have honestly thrown on an old school bowler with a plastic  tommy gun and walked out for halloween. But alas, no promises of candy came this day, just work and came home to put up the 'ol tree. This was a total cheat day in that I wore pants and paired it with something in the same color scheme. It didn't involve much thought and worked out rather well. Until next time I just want to know : "Are ju tolkin' to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment