Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wardrobe Raid-5.12.2011

Midi's Make My Day

Sweater, Earrings, & Necklace: F21; Skirt:UO; Heels: Gojane.com; Handbag: Aldo

I love the new mini trend.. I instantly on that band wagon when I started seeing it on blogs.. I love the flowiness and that the length is not the traditional above the knee/below the knee.. but just perfect for work, Church, and family functions.. Not like I have ever paid much attention to the length of my skirt as long as I don't look in the mirror and go " oh no!" then run and change, I was usually ok. But midi's help me grasp my inner femeninity and seize the day with newfound girly glory... Who says dainty and seize can't work together... I think it should be a new trend.. don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love this outfit! Stripes and neutrals are at the tip top of my list. You look great! OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete