Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wardrobe Raid

All for the Love of Blogging
Chambray Overalls Skirt & Cami: Forever21; Cardigan & Tights: Target; Oxford Heels: Payless
You read correctly. This shoot was all for the love of Blogging. It was taken at about 10pm after being in these close since about 8:30am. I had to work a busy work day then I had to drive and hour to school to take a test, then back home, then patiently wait for the alarm installer to finish setting up our new alarm system. Because of course I don't wanna be the crazy self- obssesed customer that gets home and runs to take pics of herself. It's bad enough Ed saw me posing for these. Which is who I'm looking at in that last one. But after a long day with icky weather I had to share my relatively compy outfit with the world. Hope you all like it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment