Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wardrobe Raid-4.8.2011

Day to Night


Blazer: 5-7-9; Top: Abercrombie; Skinny Jeans: Lei; Heels: Target;  Necklace & Earrings: F21

Trouser Jeans: Old Navy; Cardigan: AE; Bracelets: Mixed; Belt: F21
Well it was another lucky jeans Friday at work. Then I ran home at the speed of light to let the pups out, change and head over to a girly freind of mines' place for a jewelry party.. I didn't really need to change but I had a nice new package waiting on the front porch when I got home and couldn't resist. After trying one simultaneous outfits I went back to what I started with and changed it up a bit. I had a fun few hours sipping wine trying one some cool jewelry and meeting some new ladies.. Then had a fabulous dinner out with the Mr. I have to say that I love these jeans but they totally give me smurf hands.. yup i said it.. theres something in the pigment that comes off (even after repeated washes) and stains my hands... So I have dubbed them my smurf jeans.. I have a skinny pair as well that are also known as my skinny smurfs...

No comments:

Post a Comment