Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wardrobe Raid-2.12.2011

Hello Mr. Like My Picture?
3 of 30 
Trench:F21: $37.80; Cords: Gap: Gifted from Mom ($35 on Sale); Gingham Top: F21:$12.99; Cardigan: Mossimo for Target: $19.99; Boots: Old Navy: $44.50; Sunnies: Payless BOGO; Bracelets: F21: $1.50; Earrings: Gifted from Mom.

Well I haven't forgotten you I have just been Uber busy... Like OMFG(oodness!), Getting ready to close on house tomorrow... fingers crossed!!!! Getting geared up for the twins' shower... Picking a wedding venue... buying a dress... etc.. etc... surprised my head is still attached!

Anyways I wore this outfit to go scope out to Wedding venues in Charlotte, NC since well ya our heartfelt plans of getting married in Charleston, SC Crashed & Burned when we got in the estimate, and with everthing else I am having to juggle it would have just been another thing to add to my plate. But this day brought us much success in that we finally found our venue... and I have to admit we are quite pleased!... More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment