Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wardrobe Raid-12.31.2010

Happy New Year!
Sequin Skirt: Hot Topic:$12.99 Clearance; Tunic:F21:$13.80; Back Seam tights: F21:$3.50; Mary Janes: WetSeal;$14.99 Clearance, Bracelets:F21: $1.50; Headband: Francesca's Miami:Gifted.
Happy New Year! 
We brought in the new year with family and ones we love. No big parties or crazy adventures just some quite family time. I wore this to have a lovely dinner at my moms and then head to the bf's families.  It was new years so I had to rock something sparkly.. This pic was taken at the end of the night which is why there isn't a close up of the back of the tights which are my absolute fave, but alas I have to order my third pair since I split these too. I guess I will just add them to the grave yard of tights since I absolutely love them but can rarely wear a pair without them getting runs. :(... Idea... runless tights.... ohhh theres my millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment