- 1 box stuffing mix: Chicken flavor
- 3 pieces thawed chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 cups frozen mixed veggies
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 stick of butter and 2 1/2 cups water
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cubed chicken in the bottom of an oven safe dish, add Salt and Pepper to chicken
- Mix Soup, Sour cream, and veggies in a bowl. Spread mixture onto chicken evenly.
- Make Stuffing according to instructions on box. Spread evenly to cover chicken and soup mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
Chicken tends to be the staple at every meal in my house, so I try to come up with different ways to cook it so its not like chicken... AGAIN!!!! every night. I use chicken a lot because its economical, easy to work with and theres a million ways you can cook with it. It's also rich in protein and on the healthier side as long as I stay aways from frying it. Which makes my health conscious gym rat bf very happy..
Ps. It also tastes just as good for lunch the next day (coming from an anti-leftovers person).