Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scarf Organization


Organizied for a Blustery Day

My scarf addiction started when I moved to Charlotte and I have been steadily adding to it since. However, having a number of scarves leads to one problem, never being able to find the one you want when you want it, then haveing to fight will all the other unlucky's to get it out.

My solution: use a low price railing system.
I wanted to a cheap solution that would free up some premium drawer space and made this fix for less than $2.50
Now I have a clear view of all my scarves at once and don't have to go on a scavenger hunt through the pile of them.
BYGEL rail: IKEA: $1.99

Materials:
  • Rail
  • Screws
  • Level
  • Screwdriver
Directions:
  1. Level and hang the rail.
  2. Organize scarves by color, frequency of use etc...
  3. Hang scarves one by one, at the same length knot each scarf by wrapping the ends around you hand and pulling the knot tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment