Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reas. Watch. Plan- November 2010

Fall is finally here. Time for for tights, boots, sweaters, bon fires, and hot cocoa. While the leaves are turning and everyone is starting to bundle up, I have a few things in the works...

Review: I just finished The Exiled Queen: A Seven Realms Novel by Cinda Williams Chima.

It was a delightful page turner that did not allow me to put it down until I finished.. I am now anxiouslt awaiting the next book in the series.

Current Read: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzgerald.


As you can see I am moving my way steadily through the YA section at the bookstore.. I know YA fiction is one of my greatest vices, but I think that the worlds that are created here are so colorful and imaginative that it helps to get away from the reality of being a grown up in everyday life.

Watch me now: Dexter, the Vampire Diaries, House, Lie to Me, and the Big Bang Theory.

New Obsession: TLC's Sister Wives: I am just oddly fascinated by this show, Much to my bf's demise. I just don't understand how a woman can happily live in this lifestyle since it is so contrary to my own and I do love learning about new cultures and how they differ from my current understanding of their stereotypes.

Travels: Planning a winter trip to the BlueRidge Mountains in Ashville, Along with a trip to the Biltmore Estate for some amazing pitures and wine tasting.
Also, a New Years Trip the a cabin in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee with  the bf my brother and sister-in-law.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment