Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wardrobe Raid

Last Day of Work
Pants: F21: Pumps: Store at the mall; Top: Marshalls. Handbag: Kate Spade via Goodwill; Blazer: 579
This is what I wore to work before I said Sayonara for 2 whole weeks while I Vaca'd on Maui. Funny thing about this top... I had come to the realization that I have a spending problem/clothes additiction... this dawned on me as I was walking into Marshalls... I had picked up 3 tops, and was being good by only grabbing 3... while the hubs checked out the mens section... we have goodies in tow all set to check out, after trying very hard to not give each other the "You don't need that look", then we see the line.. it wouldve taken us 2 hours to check out, so with a heavy heart I put my 3 tops down and walked out... Knowing that my time meant more to me that clothes was a good thing... well sort of... i went back the next day and scoured the racks until I found 2 of the 3 items i had the day before... Hey thats progress in my book!

1 comment:

  1. Your black pumps are gorgeous!
    Hope you have a really wonderful vacation!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete