Sunday, January 2, 2011

Next Up..


Current Read:  The Named- Marianne Curley.

This one is up I haven't had time to read lately due to the holiday craziness. But I have a new book on the shelf that I am just itching to read. So I will share my heart felt opinions about this series as soon as I complete it. I have read other works by this author that I absolutely loved and spoke with the author who mention this other series she wrote. So wish me luck I'll be glad to share soon.
Watch Me Now: Ghost Adventures...ok I have become addicted to this show for some bizarre reason, it tends to totally creep me out but I can't stop watching it. (yes, its on as I type).
Gossip Girl: my cousin got me addicted to this over Thanksgiving weekend.. yup, I'm that girl now.
Those are the two newbies, and sit happily waiting to be watched on my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment