Many of us look for ways to organize our baubels, and come up with some sort of bulk solution that ends up taking up more space than anything. Well here was my solution.. Hang them for display on the wall.. That way minimum real estate is taken up on a floor or dresser by some bulky contraption that still leaves you searching to find what you are looking for.. This way everything is nice and neatly displayed so I can see everything at a glance and not have to go digging.. (this works wonderfully when I am running late for work and forgot to include accessories in my outfit plan the night before). This way I also don't have to worry about anything getting tangled up.
- Corkboard framed to the optimal size you will need.
- Thumb Tacks
- Screws or hooks (based on fram hanging needs0
- Screwdriver or hammer
- Hang on the wall like a regular frame
- Separate items that will go on the board based on style and length.
- Move across your collection giving enough space between items so that you have a clear view of each