Friday, October 22, 2010

Read. Watch. Plan.- October

Current Read: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
This is a total page turner. It's so hard to put down..

Coming up: The Exiled Queen by: Cinda Williams Chima

Watch me Now: (DVR): House, Dexter, Desperate Housewives, The Big Bang Theory, Lie to Me, The Vampire Diaries, and Sunrise Earth (so calming to watch in the mornings while I drink my coffee)..

Current Projects: 1. Decorate for Halloween and associated Craft projects.
                              2. Covering the fronts of plain Magazine holders with pretty paper..
                              3. Covering my plain PVC white fence with pretty lattice work.
Studies:         Accounting I and CPCU Test 1

Adventures:  October 1st-2nd  Atlanta,GA for Deadmau5 Concert and Petite LeMann Race
                      October 29-31st Myrtle Beach, SC for Post B-day/ Halloween Festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment